CHRISTUS Health additional tools and templates
- Policy regarding the purchase of goods, services and equipment from socially and/or economically disadvantaged businesses.
Henry Ford Health System additional tools and templates
- Transparent sourcing policy and procedures establishes a system-wide standardized policy and procedure for the request, utilization, cycle time and periodic review of bids and proposals as it relates to purchased services, products, capital expenditures, and/or contracts. It requires proposals and/or bids from at least three competitive vendors when the amount of the proposed purchase exceeds $20,000 and seeks to ensure at least one or more qualified women and minority-owned firms are included in the bidders list whenever applicable.
Parkland Health and Hospital System additional tools and templates
- Minority/Women Business Enterprise (MWBE) Subcontractor/Supplier Participation Plan Form
- December 2015 Board Report on vendor percentage by ethnicity and gender versus organizational goal
- Monthly required reporting template for suppliers to demonstrate MWBE performance goals on contract
- Request for Proposal (RFP) – Best Value template
- Request for Proposal – Low Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) template
Greater Cleveland Partnership Community Benefits Agreement example
- Memorandum of Understanding Regarding Community Benefits and Inclusion
- Signed endorsement of Memorandum of Understanding Regarding Community Benefits and Inclusion
- Establishes terms and conditions for health systems and other large business signatories around standard of business for creating opportunities for local and diverse vendors on future construction projects in the City of Cleveland.
Connect with The Democracy Collaborative